Sunday 27 July 2014

Vintage roses .. keep the Summer sweet memories

Hi!!!

Long time no see ? he he he ..
Ok, I am sooo .. happy to say hi again to all of you guys!
how about you ?...  feeling happy and still don't wanna go from the lazy summer ? 
Time flies so fast and of course we have to moving on :)
but sure we all always had the sweet memories for every summer aren't we ? ..
and today I would love to frame that flowery summer memories on a tag .. and it was special for the Ribbon Girl Challenge as sweet Mary has invited me to be a GDT.


I use the cutest, Tilda with her Rose lace dress and she is from the latest collection Pink Lemonade 2014. Colored her with distress ink and doodling some petite flowers and grass with water color.
after a long time I don't pick any paper flowers for my card, today I have some roses to fit in with everything sweet on here :)


 This is the most fabulous vintage fabric I've got from Ribbon Girl , called Vintage printed pink rose hessian ribbon , trust me if you see them in meters it was so fabulous! and I also put some roses that Ribbon Girl has stocked on their shop. I tied that fabric with hemp twine , also from Ribbon Girl


I have no idea how to take a picture to show you how glittery Tilda's dress ... aaargh...
I use the Wink of Stella on her dress and ribbon hat, gosh it was so beautiful shimmery IRL but can't show on here .. 

Ok, that's all for me today and will see you again, soon!

Thank you for stopping by and Have a lovely day!!!

Love,
Yulis

1 comment:

Inky Angel said...

Gorgeous tag! Really love your CAS design.
Hugs, Katie