Tuesday 4 March 2014

Butterflies ..

Hello my dear readers ..

I am so sorry for being MIA some times, there are may things to do in my real world 
but I am back today with a card with lovely butterflies ...

This card also for mid challenge reminder at MDUC so I hope you can stop over on MDUC blog too and join the fun with us :)

from some Magnolia images that have butterfly, she is still on my top list. I love love love her at the time she released but I still love her until today and I think I can't forget her with her cutie look.
Tilda with Hawaii flower - Butterfly wishes 2011 

Anyone remember this song ???
Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multicolored moods of love are like it's satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing ...
Here is my card, with those butterflies this card contains lot of best wishes ..
I choose the mid tone of sage and gorgeous paper is Prima marketing.

closer look for the bottom details .. 
flowers are from Thailand, Lace bought on a store here and I always love white seam binding.

I used DooHickey dies from Magnolia - Tilda Lace, Leaf border come from Sizzix.

Love is like a butterfly
As soft and gentle as a sigh
The multicolored moods of love are like it's satin wings
Love makes your heart feel strange inside
It flutters like soft wings in flight
Love is like a butterfly, a rare and gentle thing
I feel it when you're with me
It happens when you kiss me
That rare and gentle feeling that I feel inside
Your touch is soft and gentle
Your kiss is warm and tender
Whenever I am with you I think of butterflies ...

I love this song from Dolly Parton and I would love to share with you, HERE you can hear her beautiful song "Love is Like A Butterfly"

Wish you all the lovely days ahead everyone!
Thank you for stopping by :)

Love,
Yulis

No comments: