Sunday 8 September 2013

There is always a reason to blowing Hearts

Hi ...

Have a beautiful Sunday !!!
and there is always a reason to blowing  ♥Hearts ... ♥♥♥ 

Lots of Hearts this week  at MDUC and it was chosen by my beautiful team mate Camilla S.
and I have a reason to make this card .. this one remembering one of my friend who always make such a gorgeous shabby art, Louise, I miss you!


Here the other side look from my card, it shows about texture and the flowers .. I can't get my ultimate time for crafting nowadays due I have to do lots of things in the real life ... I miss my craft corner of  course!


However I cant resist when my new toys coming  :D
There are 12 new colors from Distress marker and they are from four seasons colors .. from Spring to Winter.
If you mentioned on the picture, that ripe persimmon have a nice color!! I put some glossy on the hearts so they are turned more shinny :)

Stamps : Magnolia - Tilda blowing hearts, Love background, Postcard
Sentiment : Paper trey ink



Thats from me today ... 
and I am blowing lots of  ♥Hearts ... ♥♥♥ for you!!!

Love, 
Yulis

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

Absolutely stunning, Yulis! Such a magnificently colored Tilda and such gorgeous embellishments!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, love the colours
Hugs julie P