Thursday 7 February 2013

You've stolen my heart ..

Hello ...

I just can't wait until the day of this Valentine .. LoL
and for this time not too much words,
I have to help my kids to prepare some kind of things for their school projects.
so, hope you don't mind and wish you all will enjoy the pictures I'll share.









Material lists;
Stamp: Tilda with wrapped Heart, Sweet Heart, You've stolen my Heart (text) are from Magnolia - Sweet Crazy Love 2012 ; Postcard, New York are from Magnolia - With Love 2013
Papers: Magnolia, SU!, Concord.
Color medium : Distress ink
Dies : Spellbinder, Quickutz.
Decorated; Magnolia vintage diamonds, pearls and paper string from my own.
Rangers: Stickles, Glossy accent on sentiment, Crackles accent and rock candy on the heart.
Others, Stampendous chunky white and aged taupe, Twinklets Diamond dust from LLC, and I dyes the cheese cloth with twinkling H2O apple blossom.

Challenge :
Tilda's Town - Be mine

Thank you for stopping on my blog, hope to see you again soon ..
Hugs,
Yulis




8 comments:

Evie said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful design and love all the lovely elements.

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh this is just so gorgeous! i love the whole design and the pretty colours :)

Dwita said...

So lovely, Ly. Love the sentiment stamp, too.. It is really suitable on that tag.

Camilla said...

Thank you for being with us this week with your beautiful card at MDUC.
I wish you good luck with the challenge :)
Hug Camilla

Christa said...

Such a cute card !! Thank you for joinning us at Tilda's Town this week. Christa.

Christina C. said...

Yulis, this is another work of art! Spectacular design and coloring, as always! Love this adorable Tilda!

Anonymous said...

soooo pretty love the colors....
lizzi

Inky Angel said...

Hi Yulis,
Thank you so much for visiting my blog and becoming my follower. I am following you back. I have been admiring your work for a while, your Magnolia works are really stunning., love those Tilda dolls you made for Magnolia Ink Magazine.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Katie