Saturday 10 November 2012

A warm wishes for this Christmas, greeting from Aussie :)

Hello dear friends ..

Today I am sharing a Christmas greeting card using Tilda with UGG shoes ...
I wanna bring another touch in this card, by showing  that we can use Tilda from outside the Christmas collection as well for making a Christmas greeting card .
hope you like my choice this time :)

It's like the Christmas starting to countdown everywhere, and Australia have too, right ? so although I am not making something with really Indonesian (where I live on) in this one, I am trying to bring the tropical touch . wish it will be fine for serving another Christmas greeting .... and I made it with the warmest wishes from me!










List of materials:
Magnolia stamps : Tilda with UGG Shoes - Australia 2012  colored with Distress Ink; Loving Christmas wishes
Papers : Boo Bunny, AC ; Dies : DooHickey
Decorations : Steam binding, SU! brads, White Crackle paint, Stickles, I am roses flowers, and thos gorgeous Kort Godt Chrysans and Jute fabric are from Live & Love Craft.

I would love to entering this one one  DOC - Around the world.

That's all my sharing today, hope you can be inspired and making your own Christmas card too .
but if you love for the Christmas stamps collection, I suggest you not to be miss the newest Nativity collection those of them are outstanding gorgeous!

Thank you for stopping here and Wish you a lovely weekend everybody!
Happy stamping!

Hugs,
Yulis

17 comments:

Candy said...

Hello!
Great idea to use an image that is not for Christmas.
You have made a beautiful card!!
Love how you changed the design of Tilda's dress.
Hugs, Candy

Monique said...

That is so pretty! Awesome colouring. I love it.

Hugs Monique

Christy Designs said...

Love your coloring, sooo beautiful and showcasing of this sweet Tilda!

Only By His Grace said...

Wow Yulis!
Your card is so adorable. Your coloring is wonderful and so is your layout. I really love it.
Hugs Maz

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Love your card and all the details. Great job.
Blessings Doreen

honeybeespaperie said...

Your card looks amazing! Love your style!
Hugs, Manuela

Louise said...

Gorgeous Christmas card using this image with so many beautiful embellishments
Louise

Christina C. said...

OMG....this is sooooo gorgeous, Yulis!
Your coloring is spectacular and I adore the beautiful details and fantastic design...truly extraordinary!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis the UGG boots are adorable. Your embellishments are always fantastic!

cathylynn said...

Wowzers! Absolutley beautiful with gorgeous coloring and details.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome card and so beautifully colored. I love the dark red, love your design and layout. Everything about this card is beautiful.

Kelly said...

I love how you colored her, so gorgeous. Your card is very beautiful I love the florals, they are perfect for Christmas. I love the tags too. Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Hi Yulis,
Thanks for your e-mail alert. I try to stop by once in a while, but there are so many...and the day only has 24 hours :-) Oh...I love this; beautiful, vibrant colours and loads of gorgeous flowers and other details. Truly a fantastic card, and I agree; one doesn't have to use Christmas stamps for Christmas cards!

Hugz,
Sandy

Suzi Mac said...

This is beautiful Yulis, your colouring, layout and floral embellishing are amazing.
Hugs
Suzi x

Elle said...

OMG your card is so pretty! Your coloring is FANTASTIC, too.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful yulis, I love the gorgeous flowers and sweet Tilda, wonderful creation
Hugs Julie P

christmas wishes greetings said...

Funny Christmas greetings also are in vogue. There are plenty of cards that display religious motifs, thereby highlighting the holy aspect of the Christmas festival.