Tuesday 20 November 2012

A Small card with Big wishes

Good day my lovely fellows,

I love to share my work today, and it's just a small card .. but with this small pieces it can sent many wishes, and could be a Big loves too :)
as I mentioned it was a small card, I love to using the cutiest stamp too..
Here I come with Tilda and her little puppy! it was a free gift as a Christmas present to you if you buy Magnolia Ink magazine issue number 6 - 2012
and because she is too cute... so you would never regret if you have your own copy of Magnolia ink, and also you will enjoy the wonderful works of my great teamies on there too ;)

My card measurement was 4" x 4", smaller than ordinary card.. but I love this size when I have to make some cards  that will come with my presents :)
Actually most Magnolia stamp will suit of any occasion you need, but I thought this one really perfect for more even you want to make a get well hope, birthday wishes, a congratulation greeting and so on.

I am sorry for very short post today ..
I have many things that I should have to do in the real life, but I promise that once I have my time to create something I will share it with you all my dear friends :)
opps... a little good news is finally I've got the rain .. although it just the beginning it really mean a lot after some hot days LoL
Wish you all have a wonderful day!!

 
 Love, Yulis



4 comments:

Christina C. said...

Truly gorgeous, Yulis! Your coloring is superb and I love your beautiful design work.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis your coloring adds a very dreamy quality to all your images!

Louise said...

Hi Yulis!
WOW! This may be small but that´s only regarding size, sweetie! This is sooooo beautiful, I love the stamp and you colored her beautifully. The flowers are adorable and I can totally tell how much love you put into this!

Hugs

Unknown said...

Yulis, another sweet creation! Love your soft colouring and your embellishment work.

Hugz from Sandy