Tuesday 15 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hi ....!!
Today I want to sharing a card with shabby, this one in my DT Card for Stempel-Magie; they have a lovely theme : Things with wings, and this card dedicated for Mother's day too ...
ooohh .. it was late :(
but a wise man said better late than never .. LoL
I thought for appreciated Mother's love never too late :) and  no days without her love .. She gave an eternity love and nothing compares!
I would love to say : I love my mom without any words, she is my angel that never stop to loving me!
I am so honored to called her : Mama 
and now, I really proud to be a Mother :)

Okie, no longer bla.. bla.. bla...
this is my card :

I just love this Angel Tilda, she came from the Spring Valentine 2007
Paper I used is from Prima Marketing, Flowers from I am roses and lace from my own stash
that beautiful dragon fly was cutting with adored DooHickey as well as the Tilda's tag

Letters are Prima Marketing glittering with stardust and i put heart pearl too ;
using Spellbinder's nesting petite oval and petite scalloped oval and edges with walnut stain

I took a shoot with flash, to have a clearly look for her shoes, i put some glossy accent to the Angel's shoes were glowing :)

I would love to entering this for some challenges too :
DOC - What a wonderful woman
MSL - Flowers
Paper Sundaes - Things with wings
IAMC - Blue,Pearl,Flowers
Bunny Zoe's - Anything Goes

thank you for looking and hope it can inspiring you :)
Love,
Yulis

5 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Yulis your cards and heart overflow with love! Beautiful!

Admin Inarity said...

Cantiknya mbak Yuliisss...

Franz♥ said...

What a lovely creation! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight.

Hugs, Franz.

Liefs Ineke said...

Your card is beautiful, thank you for joining IAMC.

Hugs Ineke

Christina C. said...

Your card is absolutely magnificent....love seeing the older Tildas! Such a beautiful design/details!