Monday 9 April 2012

Baby Prince and his Duck

Hello my lovely pals ...
after a long weekend on this Easter,
I have a card for First Birthday Prince :)
oh.. I'm sorry this time still showing Edwin, but not too long to playing with Tilda :)

Here my card  today :

Stamp : Baby Edwin and Ducky Duck from the Princes and Princess Collection

... and how about the Paper ? I think Magnolia Paper so cute and adorable, right ?
Magnolia DooHickey - "Tilda's Tag" tied with yarn and pale cream rustic
I Love my Fave tools : Big Shot and my DooHickeys

This is more closer, and my images colored with Ranger Distress ink

That's all for this time, thank you for having here ...

Challenges :
Just Magnolia : Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp : Favorite Tools

xoxo,
Yulis

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, that lace is stunning and I love that cute duck...

Elle said...

I think this has to be just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sweet and darling! These colors glow!

Janiel/ janny said...

This is ADORABLE!!!! Love the papers and 2 stamps you have put together... Very creative!!
hugs.......

Fleur said...

Such an adorable card Yulis.
Hugz Fleur xXx

sara said...

awww so sweet loving that duck and the gorgeous papers thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
hugs sara x x