Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas decoration with Gift box card

Hello .....
I can't wait until Christmas time,
and have some decorated for this eve :)
when I opened my last Christmas decoration from the box, I found some Christmas tree ornament ..
it would be when it's too much decoration hanging on the tree, so this ornaments are unused.
Now, for this Christmas I put my Tilda there, so it will be change to a new decoration.
and for my Christmas gift this time, I have two more simple ornaments and I want they become a wonderful Christmas gift, so I put them on a Christmas box card.

  Oh.. I {heart} my Reindeer Tilda
colored with Distress Ink and decorated on old Christmas decoration with ribbon and glitter
inside this box card, there are two Christmas decorations
using Tucked Tilda, coloring with Distress ink and decorated with doily die cut, heart swirl from Doohickey, silver pearl chain, and Christmas ribbon

and this picture when the box is open ..
using Magnolia DP Holly Christmas song all edges using walnut stain, Stampin'Up card stock
decorated with half pearl and charm corners.

close up from the decoration ....

Here they are ....
Three Hanging Magnolia Christmas Decoration.

I have Happy feeling on my self when I made those decoration, I just love to create them :)
I hope this Christmas will bring the Joy and Peace to the world ....

Challenges :

Thank you for stopping by on my blog,
Cheers !!

Yulis

19 comments:

Linda Tachikawa said...

Jeez Lily ... cakep bangeeed coloringnya ... muantaaab !!!

SUSAN said...

Kreatif....kreatiiiiiiif.......superb....
Sek ono ae mbak wektumu nggo gini2....rasanya natal semakin nataaaaaaaal......mupeng n penceeeeng deh aku...lol

Hugs,
Susan

Suriana Ju said...

cantikkk !

Elizabeth Allan said...

I know how much time and thought designs like this take to engineer Yulis and I admire your craftsmanship!

Diana Crick said...

You have done beautiful work, they are truly gorgeous, heirlooms for sure.
hugs, Diana

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

waaa....these are Gorgeous work, Yulis!!!
bisa2nya kog...gak pernah keabisan ide yaaaa ;)))

Eulanda said...

Oh these are so pretty!! Great idea with the xmas ornament. Thanks snow much (hee hee) for joining us this week at MDUC!! Merry Christmas!! Hugs!

Sassy Scrapper said...

Awww how absolutely precious. What a wonderful idea with the unused ornament! I love all your ornaments with all the wonderful Maggies! And your box is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us for this weeks Simply Magnolia challenge.
Hugs Bonnie

sara said...

these are so sweet love the little box for them too thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs sara x

Camilla said...

Hi Yulis! OMG these are the cutest decorations!! Really beautiful, and what a wonderful box to have them in.
Thanks for joining TOMIC this week.
Hugs, Camilla

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very cute creations-- they would look fabulous on the tree!

Cheers from India
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

LuzinhaFolch said...

Simply stunning piece of art!
Love your ornaments!
Thanks for playing with us at Tomic!
xoxo
Lucy

Cindy :) said...

these are beautiful, I love them all, :)

Эля said...

oh, these are so sweet! very beautiful

Liza said...

Gorgeous decorations, beautiful work. Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC.

Liza x

Melissa Bove said...

So, so beautiful!! Gorgeous work!! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Happy Holidays!

Hugs...
Melissa

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!

Chris said...

WOW Yulis! Your decorations are so beautiful and such gorgeous colouring and design. I love the little box to put them inside too, you're so talented and creative. Thanks for entering TOMIC this week, Chris and the TOMIC Team :) x

Lins said...

What a beautiful Christmas decorations you've made Yulis. I love those Tilda's!

Thanx for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

Happy holiday, enjoy Christmas and a beautiful and creative 2012!

Lins :)