Wednesday 8 June 2011

Birthday Wishes on a Pink Blink Circle Box

I feel more comfortable today, after I had my backache yesterday, it was very bad ..
so glad that everything getting better ..
In my time to get bed rest, I had something that still made my day, my Magnolia Ink magazine was arrive.. yay.. very happy me !!
by the time I read my old edition magnolia magazine too ( Valentine edition ) .. I just read about Pauline -- the founder of Magnolia;
I'm so very amazed about her imagination once she drew an angel at the very first time, so that everyone can made their own opinion about the feeling of the environment on the card with Tilda there ..
although I did not know her personally, 
I want to send her a Birthday wishes as I have my appreciated to her creation : Magnolia Stamp


here is my creation, that I give a title : Birthday Wishes on a Pink Blink Circle Box
I hope she is pleased to accept ..






and this is the closer view :


I made it, with pearl paper, made circle box by my self, coloring the paper doily with distressink victorian velvet mixed with liquid pearl , just love to coloring with liquid pearl :)
For Tilda with baloon, I choosed distress ink : vintage photo, tetterd rose, antique linen, tea dye, spun sugar, frayed burlap.
distressed the edges with walnut stain dan distress tool
I was put on; rhinnestone, hemp twine from stampin'up!, pins, ribbon, lace, paper flower, etc

Would try to enter this card for TOMIC Challenge #1 - Make a Birthday Project

TFL
Hugs, Yulis ;)

7 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

This is so beautiful Yulis, I admire your work!! Well done !!

Hugs,
Ying

Michele Roos said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

This is lovely and will be well received! Absolutely gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC. hugs, Angela

Elizabeth Allan said...

Double wow Yulis. Beautiful!!

Laurel said...

I love what you have done!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

krafty-kutz said...

Very cute,well done & good luck. Thanks for joining us at totally tilda xx
PS i have a candy going at the mo, pop over and stick your name in xx

Cor* said...

This is gorgeously shabby chic! love the circle box idea. One I may have to steal! Fantastic to place a doily inside the bottom! Tilda is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything But a Card" Tilda Challenge this fortnight! Best of luck to you! Corry and TT Team !